Wednesday, November 25, 2009

For This There Are No Words.

After a long (hard) couple of days, I decided to enjoy my jacuzzi tub for the first time.

I lit the candle. I readied the iPod. I added the bubbles.

A few blissful moments of bubbly heat, the tub filled and filled and filled. "Wow, this IS a big tub" I thought to myself. I turned the jets off to communicate to Chris that it was wonderful, when I noticed the bubbles getting lower. "Hmmm" I thought. I called to Chris to come and check things out, by the time her got upstairs even I knew it wasn't the drain plug stuck open or the bubbles reducing, he confirmed my suspicions.......... the floor was covered with water.

It is amazing how quickly water finds an escape, we can only assume it is leaking at a jet (experience tells us so) and the plumber and contractor are on their way over to diagnose the situation. I can tell you this much....... the upstairs bathroom floor and the laundry room ceiling are seeping water......... we have not seen the end of this renovation, it isn't through with us yet.

The jacuzzi "guts"



Before the "incident" - getting things set up.


TV is hung, mantle is oiled

Main floor bathroom - looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment